Saturday, September 3, 2011

Updated: Inside my Kikay kit 2011

 I haven't given updates with this for the past year as I started blogging. For 2011 kikay kit this is what i'm using..



Etude house pouch that I bought early this year which I also posted on this blog
what's inside...



I don’t pretty much bring a lot, I tend to switch my blush and lip color everyday depends on what I wear


inside my kikay kit are:
from left
brow brush
Mac eyeliner
Marrionaud blush brush
In2it powder foundation
The body shop blush
In2it eyebrow powder
Etude oil control film
lip balm
Etude house concealer
and Nyx round lipstick   

I am minimalist when it comes to make up especially everyday when I'm at work a little touch up, a blush and lip color will do
Hope you like my post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment